Want to Gain Muscle and Lose Fat? Eat These Foods!
Hey Durham fitness lovers! Today we are coming at you with a food list that is sure to tone you up and shred the fat as you stay consistent with your workout routine. Pure and simple, here’s our holy grail food list:
- Whole Eggs: Perfect protein
- Fish Oil: Reduces inflammation
- Salmon: Great source of omega-3 fatty acids and protein
- Berries: Strong antioxidants
- Yogurt: Improves your gastrointestinal health
- Flax Seeds. Great source of fiber, protein & omega-3
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Protects against heart diseases and cancer
- Red Meat: Protein, vitamin B12, iron, and zinc! c
- Broccoli: High in soluble fiber and low calorie
- Spinach: Prevents muscle & bone loss
- Turkey: Low in fat and loaded with protein
- Quinoa: High in fiber & protein
- Oats: High in soluble fiber.
- Apples: Pectin in apples helps weight loss by increasing satiety
- Carrots: Improves eye-health, rich in fiber, and low calorie
- Water: Prevents water retention, helps muscle recovery and prevents dehydration from strength training
Eating these foods and drinking plenty of water will keep you full and focused on your fitness goals! We recommend eating these foods in moderation every three hours or so and with at least 2 cups of water!
What are your favorite foods to eat that help you gain muscle and shed fat?